Finally! An OEM-like fit, high definition backup camera to pair with your Tesla Screen!
Get rid of the muddy, low-resolution (as low as 240p - yuck!) image that your OEM camera delivers. Replace it with a full HD (1080p) camera that fits like OEM, and performs OEM+
This camera upgrade is intended to be paired with aftermarket headunits that have AUX video input ports (yellow RCA) for the backup camera - you could probably convert it to work with your OEM screen, but you do that at your own risk.
Note: If your Infiniti Q50/Q60 has 360 view, this camera will override it and only show the HD backup camera feed.
1) Remove factory backup camera & harness from rear decklid
2) Unscrew factory backup camera from bracket
3) Screw HD camera onto OEM bracket
4) Connect power and ground wires (wherever you prefer - reverse, taillights, or constant, just make sure there's 12v whenever you want the camera to display)
5) Route yellow video cable to headunit's video input.
Now Available for: Q50/Q60, G37
Coming soon for: 5th Gen 4Runner